Friday, April 23, 2021

Top 20 Singer Song Writers of all Time by Rick Beato

 I've watched a few of Rick Beato's Top Twenty videos on YouTube. Most of the time I haven't felt at all qualified to make any guesses as to what he's going to include in his list. But I enjoy listening anyway. However, watching this list I jotted down five names I'd expect him to include. 

He mentions four of my five names. And really don't understand why he didn't include the fifth name. But I expect this is really about taste. I'm not gonna mention the names I had. If you've visited this blog at all over the last year or so you'll pretty much know the names I chose.

Most of the names mentioned in the video are from the United States. With only three names from the United Kingdom. Two of my names are Canadian. And one of those got the number one slot. Of course, the name he didn't mention on my list is also Canadian. Very disappointing. I was also surprised at how few women are here. There are at least two other women, on reflection, I would have expected to see here. 

Anyway, I thought it was worth sharing with you.

Hope you enjoy the video



No comments:

Post a Comment