Wednesday, June 19, 2024

Drew Binsky

This is Drew Binsky. He made the video featured in the last post I made about the Pygmy in the Central African Republic. Katy wanted me to see the video because we're going to a concert in September by Baka Beyond. They are an Afro-Celtic danceband. I came across the band years ago when I was finding out about the music of West Africa.
Anyway she found a video she wanted me to see. That's the video I posted just before this post. I became really interested in the guy that made the video Drew Binsky. He's made a lot of video documentaries about his travels. I thought, given my situation - of recently becoming a permanant wheelchair user - that he would become my eyes and ears of the world. I intend to post from time to time Binsky's videos that I've watched and enjoyed. I hope you like his work as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment