Friday, September 15, 2006

The end of the One Hundred Word Project

This post marks the official end of the One Hundred Word Project. The project started over a year ago.

The poetry challenge started three weeks ago and the challenge is due to end at Christmas 2008. I intend to post my challenge poems to this blog on a regular basis -not always once a week. The occasional One Hundred Words will slip through and the usual book, film and I also intend to post Poem Reviews will also be posted. I also hope to make more use of photographs - my own and those on the net.

Watch this space!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi, thank you for your lesson today sir,in which we wrote our personal 100 word account. By reading the poems on your site, I'm inspired by your love for life and the humanity within them moves me. I know you don't like praise, so I won't say anymore.

Anonymous said...

photos sounds like a good idea too!

Post a Comment