Thursday, January 13, 2005

Hi Happy New Year. I hope that 2005 is a happy, healthy and positive year for you all. We have had a quiet and relaxing time. There is a time for disease and a time for healing. And since the summer solstice we have been in a time of healing and transformation. I hope this time of growth and healing continues. We need a time of stability - and strengthening as we try and sell our house and move to one with wheelchair access.

Over this holiday time I've been finishing off the poems for a booklet called Slaying A Dragon. It's about the last eleven months when I had a relapse of a disease.

I've also been checking out "Blogging" to see what other people do. And that has been quite a disappointing revelation in most cases. However I have found a huge global network community out there, blogging every day, blogging three or four times a day. Blogging at work, blogging in bed, blogging at home, blogging at school, blogging. What about living? Is blogging a secular form of prayer I wonder?

So I thought I ought to drag my puny excuse for a blog into 2005 with a bit of a make over - a little nip and tuck. Hope you like it. Its in preperation for upgrading the website which needs some serious work on it.

Returning to work is very close now. 1 February. Very scarey. Lots of stuff to do for that as well as get mobile with a hands control car, moving - that means, selling, buying, adapting our new home, practice my walking, day to day children, Katy, the booklet. There is no time for anything least of all posting a blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment