Sunday, February 06, 2005

Shall I give or should she sell?

I returned to college last week. A little work to start, just five hours of class contact time but after half term things will pick up more. It was an enjoyable week. The students were great. We are reading Othello together. It's our first reading so it will be quick - we are just getting the main plot and some key features of character, theme, language and symbolism.

At last I have sent the booklet Slaying a Dragon to be printed. There will be 150 copies. I want to give them away, Katy wants to sell them. Although I've proof read it several times I've already found one mistake - a revision of one line of poem. Typical! They should be ready on Tuesday.

I'm impressed by the Make Poverty History campaign. Christian Aid are building up towards the G8 summit in London, this July. The campaign is working to make poverty history by making trade fairer for developing countries, cancelling their debt and giving more effective aid.

Here is Christian Aid's url. I feel quite pathetic that it is not a link. How do I do that?http://www.christian-aid.org.uk/

Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment